The mission of GEAR UP Kentucky 3.0, the state GEAR UP program, is to build a sustainable college-going culture in schools with a high percentage of students in low-income households.
Every student prepared for college success.
- BELIEF that all students can be successful
- ACCOUNTABILITY for the incremental progress and success of the GEAR UP project
- PARTNERSHIP that fosters engagement, collaboration and teamwork inside and outside GUK
- DATA-DRIVEN DECISION MAKING that uses data to inform all process at every level
- RESPECT for others that is accepting of differences, assumes positive intentions and the capacity to succeed
- COMMUNICATION that is open, ongoing and proactive to connect and support all aspects of GUK